The Adventure of my life i could say....
Yesterday, brought my dear doggie sumo for a walk at around 8.15pm. Around 10 Houses away from my house, I suddenly see 2 Dogs running towards me. One was a Husky, one a Black Rottweiler. Both more than twice the size of Sumo. The 1st thought that enter my head was "SHIT. AM I THAT UNLUCKY". I tried to pick Sumo up coz i was so scared for him =X. THEN.. haizzz.. Sumo squirmed away and bark. i dunno what was said in his bark but before I could do anything, the two dogs launched at us!
Tried my best to pry Sumo away from them but they repeatedly lifted him up ( as in use their mouth) I was screaming away like nobody's business coz I couldnt stop them. When i managed to get sumo away from them for like a sec, I got pushed out of the way by one of the dogs. think i screamed for like 20secs before I think the owner managed to catch hold of one of the dog. The Husky chased Sumo all the way to my house before the owner's kids stopped it. I found Sumo in a corner and brought him back.
At least both of us emerged from the incident alive, me with scratches but SUmo with Bite marks all over him and i think a slightly torned ear. My dad was furious and went to find the owner of those dogs. One of the eye witness actually called the police. When my dad reached the house, they actually off all the lights and kept the dogs in the house. The couple who called the police were standing outside the house. My dad had to ring the doorbell a few times before they finally came out.
While all this happen, i was at home checking for wounds. Tried to find where the puncture wounds were. Felt a little bit Paiseh after that coz i think i sort of woke the whole neighbourhood coz neighbours were all peering out of their home.. i couldnt remember if i screamed all the way home or what, but i knew i was crying and screaming for my dad at my house gate, which may have woken at least 10 neighbouring house =x
Cut the long story short, the police came. Took statement from me and the other dogs' owners. Asked us to get a medical report for Sumo and me though i think it was more for Sumo. The other dog owners were trying to deny and stuff i think. but there were quite a few eye-witness. which come to think of it, witness the crazy screaming girl wearing a office shirt and shorts. bleaghx.
Thinking of it, I Dunno how i felt during that time. I was so damn bloody scared for Sumo. Everytime when he try to run away i breathe a sigh of relief coz i know that he is still alive. I know its kinda selfish but i rather they dun go after Sumo coz he looked so bloody small under them. at least i now that even if they scratch me i will be alive and running coz im bigger unlike Sumo.
More updates about it if there is any. hahax i hope it ends ba.
Yesterday, brought my dear doggie sumo for a walk at around 8.15pm. Around 10 Houses away from my house, I suddenly see 2 Dogs running towards me. One was a Husky, one a Black Rottweiler. Both more than twice the size of Sumo. The 1st thought that enter my head was "SHIT. AM I THAT UNLUCKY". I tried to pick Sumo up coz i was so scared for him =X. THEN.. haizzz.. Sumo squirmed away and bark. i dunno what was said in his bark but before I could do anything, the two dogs launched at us!
Tried my best to pry Sumo away from them but they repeatedly lifted him up ( as in use their mouth) I was screaming away like nobody's business coz I couldnt stop them. When i managed to get sumo away from them for like a sec, I got pushed out of the way by one of the dogs. think i screamed for like 20secs before I think the owner managed to catch hold of one of the dog. The Husky chased Sumo all the way to my house before the owner's kids stopped it. I found Sumo in a corner and brought him back.
At least both of us emerged from the incident alive, me with scratches but SUmo with Bite marks all over him and i think a slightly torned ear. My dad was furious and went to find the owner of those dogs. One of the eye witness actually called the police. When my dad reached the house, they actually off all the lights and kept the dogs in the house. The couple who called the police were standing outside the house. My dad had to ring the doorbell a few times before they finally came out.
While all this happen, i was at home checking for wounds. Tried to find where the puncture wounds were. Felt a little bit Paiseh after that coz i think i sort of woke the whole neighbourhood coz neighbours were all peering out of their home.. i couldnt remember if i screamed all the way home or what, but i knew i was crying and screaming for my dad at my house gate, which may have woken at least 10 neighbouring house =x
Cut the long story short, the police came. Took statement from me and the other dogs' owners. Asked us to get a medical report for Sumo and me though i think it was more for Sumo. The other dog owners were trying to deny and stuff i think. but there were quite a few eye-witness. which come to think of it, witness the crazy screaming girl wearing a office shirt and shorts. bleaghx.
Thinking of it, I Dunno how i felt during that time. I was so damn bloody scared for Sumo. Everytime when he try to run away i breathe a sigh of relief coz i know that he is still alive. I know its kinda selfish but i rather they dun go after Sumo coz he looked so bloody small under them. at least i now that even if they scratch me i will be alive and running coz im bigger unlike Sumo.
More updates about it if there is any. hahax i hope it ends ba.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home