To God be the Glory! haha 3 of us got our post!! It was a pleasant surprise for all of us.. I think we were expecting that maybe someone from three of us will get..
Really will like to say a big thank you to all who supported us, especially Athena pple, PL pple and weixiu who asked her frens to vote for us.. I was really scared by the results because my competitor's resume was really impressive. Definitely much more impressive than mine. so was thinking that there is a possibility that pple will feel that she is more capable..
But i think the support from everyone made this possible. super happy that the 3 of us got in together. I think it will be fun to be in Publication. haha its like being a journalist that i wanted to be..
All glory to daddy god as without him, I think the rally on wed wouldn't have been so smooth. For the 1st time I was able to just speak even though I didn't bring my script out. This would not have been possible with my strength alone. Hallelujah!
Really will like to say a big thank you to all who supported us, especially Athena pple, PL pple and weixiu who asked her frens to vote for us.. I was really scared by the results because my competitor's resume was really impressive. Definitely much more impressive than mine. so was thinking that there is a possibility that pple will feel that she is more capable..
But i think the support from everyone made this possible. super happy that the 3 of us got in together. I think it will be fun to be in Publication. haha its like being a journalist that i wanted to be..
All glory to daddy god as without him, I think the rally on wed wouldn't have been so smooth. For the 1st time I was able to just speak even though I didn't bring my script out. This would not have been possible with my strength alone. Hallelujah!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home