Congratulations to Yunny and Jingyi for escaping the "prison in the palace", Zinc & Mary Mingalabalable aka Mary aroused Lamb Mingalabalable Chen Huihua Xiao Bai Misa Miu for being freed today on the 22nd of May!! =)
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Previous Posts
- My hair is finally the colour that I wanted! ok.. ...
- Its been a week.. nothing happened regarding the s...
- The Adventure of my life i could say....Yesterday,...
- Looking forward to Singing next week..BOss managed...
- I'M SO SORRY YUNNY!! I'm totally shocked.. its bee...
- In office now.. Boss not around for one week.. Wan...
- IM BACK. just came back from chalet. I am so going...
- i retract what i said. lolz. it was just in a mome...
- LALALA~ its the end of the week!!!! I am so so hap...
- ITS THE WEEKEND!! and i wanna play play play. haha...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home